CALLING ALL 6-9 YEAR OLDS:
WANT TO MEET SPACE NORAH & WIN
A ‘PLANET ZEBUNAR’ WORKSHOP FOR YOUR CLASS ?
Mayo woman Dr. Norah Patten will be participating in a lunar simulation mission this July and she wants to bring a mission patch designed by you with her! Use 4 colours maximum to create a mission patch and your design might be selected to travel with Norah on her next adventure!
Print out and fill in the application, read the terms and conditions and send it to Inspire Space, Office 5 Morrison Chambers, 32 Nassau Street, Dublin 2 by June 29th!
Visit https://planetzebunar.com/ to find out more about Planet Zebunar.
Terms and Conditions of Mission Patch Design Competition
- This competition is open to children from 6 to 9 years of age, under the supervision of their teacher/parent/guardian.
- 1 entry is permitted per student. The artwork design submitted must be the students own work, original in nature and not a copy of any existing design.
- One winning entry will be selected to travel with Norah this July.
- The school of the winning entry will also receive a Planet Zebunar workshop provided by Norah, with the date TBD with the winning school. The school must me within Ireland.
- The top 10 entries will be listed on the Inspire Space website (www.inspirespace.com).
- All entries received cannot be returned.
- Entries must use a maximum of 4 colours.
- In no cases should protruding items be glued or attached to the artwork design. Any designs with protruding items glued or attached will not be accepted.
- Entries can only be accepted if artwork has been completed within the template area.
- The size of the design template must submitted on A4 paper. Any entries received on any size other than A4 will not be accepted or returned.
- All entries must complete the details on the form (child’s age, parent/teacher name and phone number. If this information is illegible the entry will be disqualified. The template should also be signed by parent/guardian.
- Closing date is 29th June 2018 at 5pm, all entries must be received by this date and time. Any entry received after closing date will not be accepted or returned.
- All entries should be sent to: Inspire Space, Office 5 Morrison Chambers, 32 Nassau Street, Dublin 2
- Winners will be contacted through the details provided and notified by July 11th.